[torquedev] binary change to .JB files in 2.3-fixes branch!

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed May 6 10:51:42 MDT 2009

I think your proposal sounds reasonable and is what we are aiming to achieve.

I think that 2.4 allowed too aggressive of development, making it harder to
test/stabilize in time to make the only branch that can accept features AND
still provide the needed reliability. A lot of this has been ironed out, and it
is much better, but to avoid this in the future we do need a longer-term branch
that we can put "scary" stuff (3.0) and keep the next 2.x available for
features/enhancements as you say.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.