[torquedev] Rerunable jobs not restarting when nodes reboot

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon May 4 05:56:58 MDT 2009

----- "Victor Gregorio" <vgregorio at penguincomputing.com> wrote:

> So, while 2.3-fixes is sometimes working, trunk does not.  How can I
> help you solve this problem?  It is important to us that rerunable
> jobs restart after execution nodes reboot.

Personally I'd be happier running 2.3-fixes rather
than trunk at present, src/resmom/linux/cpuset.c
still has my patch committed by Glen in June 2008
to avoid an infinite loop due to never completed
code (commit 2173).

Hence the comment:

   /* What was meant to be here ? - csamuel at vpac.org */

cheers,