[torquedev] Changes to qstat to generate valid XML-->Cross post from torque user list

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon May 4 05:30:16 MDT 2009

/*
 * Apologies for the absence, I've been flat out here
 * and about the only non-VPAC mailing list I've been
 * able to deal with is the Beowulf list! :-(
 */

----- "Randall Svancara" <rsvancara at wsu.edu> wrote:

> I was encouraged to post this.  There has been some
> discussion about this on the normal torque users' list.

Looking at my cache of the CR SVN (yay for "git svn"!)
it doesn't look like this patch has gone in - I would
have thought this would make good sense to create well
formed XML - does anyone have any objections to this ?

cheers,