[torquedev] what happened to 2.4.0?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:53:39 MDT 2009

well the problem is 2.4.0b1 was a BETA release,  not an official
2.4.0, and now there is a 2.4.1b1 in snapshots.  Letters are common
for pre-release builds that are made for testing.

At this point we should drop the b... make a 2.4.0 download available,
create a 2.4-fixes branch and make the next release 2.4.1