[torquedev] Re: what happened to 2.4.0?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:44:20 MDT 2009

If CRI is going to have people running 2.4.x on production systems, we
probably should release a real 2.4.0 official release, other than the
2.4.0b1 in the download folder.  Then we we should make a 2.4-fixes
branch in subversion to continue 2.4.x development and start working
on 2.5.0 in trunk.

The release process is completely messed up for 2.4 now.