[torquedev] Keeping completed jobs across a pbs_server restart?

Al Taufer ataufer at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 25 12:33:41 MDT 2009

Is anyone aware of any reasons why we would not want to keep completed jobs when a pbs_server gets shutdown and restarted?  They currently get deleted when the pbs_server starts up.  If we allow them to remain, then they would still age out based upon the keep_completed values.

This feature is currently working in a production site and we would like to port it into the 2.3 and trunk branches.

Thank you,
Al Taufer