[torquedev] Bugzilla Update?

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 18 17:31:45 MDT 2009

Joshua Bernstein wrote:

> Josh Butikofer wrote:
>> Well the Bugzilla mentioned in the subject will up very soon. We are
>> upgrading some internal systems and the IT dept. will be doing the
>> Bugzilla upgrade at the same time.
>
> Is there any closer of a timeline to be had here?

I'm told "sometime next week," but that could easily mean two or three weeks. :P
Sorry I can't be more definite--I don't have a lot of sway over what happens in IT.

>> As for the TORQUE community page, we never really gave a timeline, but
>> got the OK from the powers-that-be. If I remember correctly, you
>> volunteered to maintain the community page (or at least help maintain
>> it), right? :)
>
> Yes, I did volunteer to help maintain it. Any thoughts on what the page
> would look like, be hosted etc? I really don't mind either way, but I
> think something would be helpful.

We would probably make it simple and straightforward like the valgrind website.
(That is what we had in mind, anyway.) It would be hosted here at CRI. The
website would be named something like "torque.clusterresources.org".

--Josh B.