[torquedev] Bugzilla Update?

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 18 17:11:12 MDT 2009

Well the Bugzilla mentioned in the subject will up very soon. We are upgrading
some internal systems and the IT dept. will be doing the Bugzilla upgrade at the
same time.

As for the TORQUE community page, we never really gave a timeline, but got the
OK from the powers-that-be. If I remember correctly, you volunteered to maintain
the community page (or at least help maintain it), right? :)

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.