[torquedev] Setting extra_resc causes problem

Al Taufer ataufer at clusterresources.com
Thu Jun 18 11:38:47 MDT 2009

The man page for pbs_server_attributes has the following description for the extra_resc:

"Add additional string-type job resources. They have no effect within TORQUE and are only advisible to the scheduler. They can not be used for resources_default/min/max."

The feature has apparently been in for awhile. It was put into the 2.3 branch in Feb 2008.

Al Taufer
Cluster Resources, Inc.