[torquedev] pbsnodes -a shows long gone jobs

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:23:16 MDT 2009

After upgrading from 2.1.x to 2.3.6, I've noticed that I see very old
jobs listed in pbsnodes -a.   For example, the information returned
for one of my nodes is as follows:

     state = free
     np = 4
     ntype = cluster
     status = opsys=linux,uname=Linux cs-prod-14
#1 SMP Mon Nov 27 11:46:27 UTC 2006
41061.wulfgar.jax.org 41062.wulfgar.jax.org 41310.wulfgar.jax.org

You will notice the state is free, but this lists 5 jobs in the status
string.  These jobs are long gone from the system, in the case of job
number 37005 the job has been completed for OVER 2 MONTHS!

Has anyone else seen this?