[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Jun 16 10:27:55 MDT 2009

Glen,

Here is the list. Please coordinate with us before you do any merges, as Al
Taufer is currently working on this as well. We don't want to duplicate efforts.

Note that those rows which have question marks in them are items that need
further evaluation before we merge them in to TORQUE 2.4. There may also be red
or italicized text which gives more context/comments about a given revision.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.