[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:03:21 MDT 2009


On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Glen Beane<glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Josh Butikofer<josh at clusterresources.com>
>
>>
>> TORQUE 2.4 - possible release around August 30th?
>>
>>    * Complete 2.3-fixes merge
>>    * A single new feature: CPU affinity (very basic implementation)
>>    * Start code lockdown soon and prepare for release
>>    * Get early-adopters to install and increase internal CRI testing
>>    * Get docs ready for this release (improve BLCR explanation, update MPI docs,
>> etc.)
>
>
> should we make a list of all the 2.3 fixes that need to be merged?
> Shouldn't bug fixes that go into 2.3-fixes get put into 2.4 right away
> (and vice versa)?

I should have mentioned that one exception should be if the fix is
untested or controversial - it makes sense to hold off and test things
out before backporting to a stable bug-fixes branch.


More information about the torquedev mailing list