[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Jun 11 18:36:56 MDT 2009

----- "Garrick" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> Fork a private branch for the long-term change and keep
> it sync with  trunk while you work on it. Eg ipv6 branch.

For even more geek fun you could use git-svn to have
your own local branch without even touching the CRI
SVN server and then, when you are happy with the code
push the private branch back up into SVN.

I've got to say having a local clone of the CRI
SVN repository (with all the changes since it began)
has been *really* useful for me - full disconnected
operation!

cheers,