[torquedev] bugzilla components

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Jun 10 18:02:33 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 07:11:30PM -0400, Glen Beane alleged:
> I've setup the following bugzilla components:
>
> pbs_server
> pbs_mom
> pbs_sched
> clients
> libtorque
>
> I'm open to comments/suggestions.  Also,  I had to put a default
> assignee, so I put myself for all of them.  If anyone wants to
> volunteer to be the default assignee for any of the components let me
> know.  I could also add you to the default CC list for a component.

Stick my name on whatever components you want.

My test cluster was completely cannibalized, but I should have it back up by
the end of the month.  Until then, it is pretty difficult to test any new
builds.

University of Southern California

The pro-disease movement: http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/