[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Mon Jun 1 17:16:03 MDT 2009

I generally like what I see here,

	But I'd really like to see some sort of work done on TORQUE's HA functionality.
Perhaps its just a documentation issue, but we weren't able to get it to work
properly and had numerous issues with the restartable flag, properly restarting
jobs once we implemented failover outside of TORQUE's own HA service. Our tail
of failover issues can be found here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torquedev/2009-April/001472.html

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Engineer