[torquedev] Removing the A_ macro?

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:47:17 MDT 2009

That macro is legacy code, used by the OpenPBS developers to support
K&R C (pre ANSI) compilers by striping out the ANSI style prototype
and turning it into a simple K&R function declaration (by removing the
parameter information).  Personally I don't see a problem with
cleaning that up and removing the use of the macro, I think it is safe
to assume C89 is the lowest common denominator we need to support.