[torquedev] what are the sources in the 'transition' directory? (fwd)

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Jul 22 00:58:31 MDT 2009

----- "Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr]" <toni.harbaugh at nih.gov> wrote:

> I was looking at the torque source download area, and saw the new
> 'transition' subdirectory.  What do the torque sources in that
> directory represent?

No idea, asides from maybe being related to the 2.3-trans
branch in SVN.    The log message for its creation says:

# INCR: created "2.3-trans" branch to hold new features
# that should not go into 2.3-fixes, but that some users
# require to have in 2.3 until 2.4/2.5 are released

I think we need a CR person to comment - Josh ?

cheers!