[torquedev] pbs_mom crashing

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Jul 21 12:08:36 MDT 2009

Hi Oliver,

	If you are referring to the thread I created. I do have a core dump on hand,
and I did even suggest a patch that fixed the problem. Even if the patch perhaps
wasn't the most appropriate. I'm happy to provide you the details off list if
you'd like, but I tried to document everything I came across in the thread. Let
me know how I can help.

-Joshua Bernstein
Senior Software Engineer
Penguin Computing