[torquedev] pbs_mom crashing

Oliver Baltzer obaltzer at flagstonere.bm
Tue Jul 21 07:03:15 MDT 2009

Hi guys,

Josh Butikofer wrote:

> No one has been able to get a core dump when this happens to help us
> understand when/how it happens--that's why it wasn't fixed in 2.3.7.

I have attached a core dump for pbs_mom 2.3.7. My system libraries are
rather ancient:

gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-3)
glibc-2.3.4-2.25

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,
Oliver

--
PS: I apologize in advance for the legalese that follows. I have no
control over that.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of, or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon, this communication or the information in it is prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender by return email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.