[torquedev] Bad UID for job execution MSG=root user root not allowed while submittng the job

saju.kandathil at nokia.com saju.kandathil at nokia.com
Fri Jan 23 02:32:11 MST 2009

I have setup on host1 and trying to submit a job from the same host1 . I have all the demons ( pbs_sched,pbs_mom,pbs_server ) running on the same host (host1) .
I am  getting the following error   what could be the problem .

CRITICAL - qsub output: ['qsub: Bad UID for job execution MSG=root user root not allowed\n']
CRITICAL - qsub error: exit code: 175 | signal: False | core False