[torquedev] OS X outstanding issues

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Mon Jan 12 09:51:59 MST 2009

> Where are we on getting the new public bug tracker up?

We can do it this week. We already have a Bugzilla at:

http://www.clusterresources.com/bugzilla/

What we plan on doing is simply clearing out all existing bugs (well,
saving them off and then clearing them out so we can start fresh).

I need to coordinate with my IT colleagues who manage the web server. I
haven't spoken with them yet so I'm not sure how busy they are, but I
would suspect we can find to finish this sometime during the week.

--Josh B.