[torquedev] OS X outstanding issues

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:19:28 MST 2009

1) wordexp support must be disabled:

This is the one issue that I have actually made some progress on.   I
traced this back to wordfree calling free() on memory not allocated by
malloc().
I have filed a bug report with Apple on this one.   I'm not sure what
else to do, other than "turn off" wordexp support be editing
pbs_config.h after running ./configure  This is Apple's fault.

2) authentication issues.  This one is a little harder for me to debug
on my laptop, since it only appears to happen with multi-node jobs.
It would be helpful if CRI had a couple of Leopard systems they could
set TORQUE up on for me to do testing on.