[torquedev] torque bugzilla

Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] harbaugh at ncifcrf.gov
Tue Jan 6 12:55:55 MST 2009

 On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Glen Beane <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:
 > So we had a short discussion about this before the holidays.    I
 > think it would be very good for community involvement to revive TORQUE
 > bugzilla.  I know it may cause a little extra work to keep it in sync
 > with the internal CRI support system, but since TORQUE is an open
 > source community project (in theory, there don't seem to be too many
 > community patches coming anymore) I think most bugs belong out in a
 > publicly accessible place.  I understand users with paid support will
 > want to log their issues in the same place they log their Moab issues,
 >  but if it turns out to be a new bug, someone should log it in
 > bugzilla as well.

I used the 'old' torque bugzilla when we had a Mac OS X cluster, and I
thought it worked really well for folks who wanted to contribute.  So
I too would like to see it revived.

Thanks,
Toni

Toni Harbaugh-Blackford, [Contractor]
System Administrator, Advanced Biomedical Computing Center
Advanced Technology Program, Bldg. 430/122
SAIC-Frederick, Inc. / NCI at Frederick
P.O. Box B, Frederick, MD 21702
Phone: 301/846-5798    Fax:  301/846-5762
Email: harbaugh at ncifcrf.gov

NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information.  Please indicate
to the sender that you have received this email in error and delete the copy
you received.