[torquedev] torque bugzilla

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Jan 5 20:05:27 MST 2009

----- "Joshua Bernstein" <jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:

> I agree completely. Ideally I think it might be wise to have a TORQUE
> page on SourceForge.

Torque is already taken there though..

> This bugs can be marked public/private for the CRI internal folks.

Oh dear god, please not the SourceForge bug tracking system!

I've inherited it from the vacation program (which I need to
get back to sometime soon) and I hate it with a vengeance.  It
took me weeks to find the settings to get it to email me when
people logged new bugs/feature requests and I still don't trust
it..

> Just a thought, but perhaps just the first step is a public
> bugzilla.

Agreed - I'd be much happier with a more vanilla bugzilla system.

The Zimbra project uses it for these purposes.

cheers!