[torquedev] torque bugzilla

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:53:27 MST 2009

So we had a short discussion about this before the holidays.    I
think it would be very good for community involvement to revive TORQUE
bugzilla.  I know it may cause a little extra work to keep it in sync
with the internal CRI support system, but since TORQUE is an open
source community project (in theory, there don't seem to be too many
community patches coming anymore) I think most bugs belong out in a
publicly accessible place.  I understand users with paid support will
want to log their issues in the same place they log their Moab issues,
 but if it turns out to be a new bug, someone should log it in
bugzilla as well.