[torquedev] Patchwork to monitor lists ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Jan 1 03:50:11 MST 2009

Hi all,

Last year (well, OK, yesterday) kernel.org announced that
they have Patchwork monitoring the LKML (and now the ACPI)
mailing lists.

Patchwork is a Django web app written by those fine
folks at Ozlabs in Canberra, Australia that monitors
mailing lists watching for patches, harvests them (along
with comments and responses) and allows them to be marked
as whether they've been accepted or not plus handles
archiving and deletion.

The project home page is here:

http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/

The LKML patchwork server is here:

http://patchwork.kernel.org/

I wonder if it's worth using it to monitor the Torque lists
to pick up contributions so we don't drop them on the floor ?

If folks are interested I might see if our resident
Django person is interested in playing when he's back
from leave mid January..

cheers!