[torquedev] Re: torque test/ directory can not be checked out on a case insensitive file system

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:04:30 MST 2009

any updates on this?  It would be good if the testing folks could
rename their scripts so that filenames do not conflict on a case
insensitive HFS+ filesystem since I do a lot of my coding and initial
compiling and testing on my Mac laptop before testing on a linux box

not being able to checkout torque on a Mac is a big deal to me.