[torquedev] torque test/ directory can not be checked out on a case insensitive file system

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 09:01:17 MST 2009

I can no longer check torque out of subversion onto my Mac (HFS+ case
insensitive/case preserving filesystem) because in the
test/t/torque/commands/* directories there are files that differ only
base case: e.g., qalter_a.t, qalter_A.t

when I try to check out torque onto my Mac I get the following error:

svn: Can't move source to dest
svn: Can't move
'trunk/test/t/torque/commands/qalter/.svn/tmp/prop-base/qalter_A.t.svn-base'
to 'trunk/test/t/torque/commands/qalter/.svn/prop-base/qalter_A.t.svn-base':
No such file or directory

I am positive it has to do with the case insensitivity of the HFS+
file system.  Can we get these test files renamed so there are not
conflicts on case insensitive file systems?