[torquedev] torque bugzilla

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Mon Feb 9 13:16:21 MST 2009

Everyone,

Just a follow-up on the TORQUE Bugzilla upgrade. I spoke with our IT department,
which is doing the upgrade of Bugzilla, and due to increased workload and
timelines they have not yet upgraded Bugzilla. I've petitioned for some of their
time to help speed this along, but they've told me it will have to wait for
later this month.

I'm sorry for delay. :P

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.