[torquedev] Torquedev list as CC for all Bugzillla emails ?

Jared Bristow jbristow at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Dec 30 14:45:43 MST 2009

Okay - looks like this is working now. For old bugs, the torquedev list will need to be added t o the cc list - I can do that for all some odd 45 bugs if you want me to, or one of you admin rights and do it, or pick and choose which bugs you want it on.

One final thing: do you prefer these bug emails moderated, or should I see if we can get them to go out automatically without being moderated?

Jared Bristow | IT Manager

Direct Line: 801-717-3718 | Fax: 801-717-3738

1656 S. East Bay Blvd. Suite #300

Provo, UT 84606