[torquedev] Chris leaving VPAC, but staying in HPC

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Dec 29 17:20:39 MST 2009

Hi all,

As some of you already know I'm leaving VPAC on the 8th
January to take up a post at the University of Melbourne
running some large HPC clusters for the Victorian Life
Sciences Computational Initiative (VLSCI) project.

Yes, I'm upgrading from a 4 to a 5 letter acronym. ;-)

In preparation for that I'm going to move my many mailing
list memberships from my VPAC address to my home email
address (chris at csamuel.org).