[torquedev] TORQUE torque-2.4.3-snap.200912031436.tar.gz available for download

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Dec 3 15:31:38 MST 2009

Hi all,

I am not opposed to making a 2.4.3 release so soon after the 2.4.2
release, especially in light of the fix for bug 34 for mpiexec. However,
there have been several changes made in the last couple of weeks to the
2.4-fixes branch and some feedback on how the snapshot works for you
would be very useful.

If you are downloading and using this snap shot please let me know how
it is working. We usually only hear about what goes wrong. It would be
very good to know who has been able to install and run successfully as
well so we can get a feel for how this cut is working.

Thanks

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing