[torquedev] new epilogue argument

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:48:47 MDT 2009

I've added a 10th argument to the TORQUE epilogue.  This contains the
exit status of the job.

I've added this in 2.3-fixes and trunk, so it will be available for
TORQUE 2.3.7 and greater.

If there are objections to adding this new argument to 2.3, I'll pull
it out of that branch and it can appear first in 2.4.0.

It is such a minor enhancement and I don't think it will be a big deal
unless someone is checking the number of arguments in their epilogue
script for some reason, and in that case it would be an easy change
for them when they upgrade.