[torquedev] merging 2.3 fixes into trunk

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Oct 28 10:58:11 MDT 2008

Glen,

There are several fixes/features that have been added to 2.3.4 that are
applicable to trunk but have not yet been merged into trunk. We do plan
on doing this as time permits and are scheduling to do this in the
short-term. As a rule of thumb, all developers should plan on merging
their changes to "trunk" if needed. Some developers have been slacking
in this area (me included).

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.