[torquedev] merging 2.3 fixes into trunk

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:48:38 MDT 2008

I noticed there are a lot of entries in the 2.3-fixes CHANGELOG for 2.3.4
that are not in the trunk CHANGELOG for 2.3.4.  I'm wondering how many of
these are applicable to trunk and have not made it there yet,  or if some
have been fixed in trunk but haven't been added to the 2.3.4 section of the
CHANGELOG.

I think we need to get the 2.3.4 sections of the CHANGELOGS synched up, and
merging in any fixes that are still applicable to trunk and haven't been
merged yet.

-glen