[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] SC'08 Torque Devs Session - 10am Tuesday 18th booth #2328

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Nov 18 09:52:55 MST 2008

----- "Chris Samuel" <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> Having finally figured out what I'm doing when I suggest
> that those folks wanting to talk and hack on Torque meet
> at the VPAC booth (#2328) at 10am on Tuesday 18th.

Sorry folks, Glen had to be at a talk and Garrick is
ill (:-() so the only person who arrived was Scott from
Cluster Resources.

If anyone is interested in chatting about Torque
stuff you can catch me at the VPAC booth (#2328)
on and off for the rest of the show.

Now I'm off to Scott's 11am talk about Torque at
the Cluster Resources booth!

cheers,