[torquedev] 2.1.11 release?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Nov 13 09:38:07 MST 2008

----- "Garrick" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> Cri is free to ignore 2.1.x emails, but the reality
> is that 2.1.x is the most stable branch.

If CR don't want to do releases for 2.1 I wonder if
they be open to some form of "community" release
site where things like 2.1 could live ?

Though obviously I think it'd be good to see 2.1
maintained at the same place, in the same way that
the 2.4 and 2.6 kernels both live in kernel.org,
even though their maintainers are different.

cheers,