[torquedev] SC'08 Torque Devs Session - 10am Tuesday 18th booth #2328

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Nov 10 16:59:00 MST 2008

----- "rishi pathak" <mailmaverick666 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Chris Samuel,

Hi Rishi,

Greetings from LA.. :-)

> I hope that minutes of this discussion would be
> circulated. If at all possible & and is not much
> of an overhead.

"minutes" might be a bit strong :-) , but it'd be
good to at least circulate a summary of the back
of the envelope work and code that (hopefully)
comes out of this - just as Garrick did after last
years cpusets brainstorm at SC'07.

cheers,
Chris (happier now his hotel booking for SC has rematerialised)