[torquedev] SC'08 Torque Devs Session - 10am Tuesday 18th booth #2328

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sun Nov 9 05:05:32 MST 2008

Hi folks,

SC'08 Torque developers hack session.

Having finally figured out what I'm doing when I suggest
that those folks wanting to talk and hack on Torque meet
at the VPAC booth (#2328) at 10am on Tuesday 18th.

Bring brains, laptops and something to sit on (we have
4 chairs and it'll be first come first served).

The idea is for a small number of Torque devs to
have an informal get together, brainstorm ideas
about we think can be improved, etc.

As I said before, topics for discussion are:

1) cpusets/cgroups - what next ?

2) memory management - which ulimits where ?

cheers,