[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] Torque 2.3.1-snap.200805191843 out of filedescriptor errors (PATCH)

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed May 28 06:22:01 MDT 2008

----- "Chris Samuel" <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> Will attempt to see if I can spot why they're not getting closed..

Think I've found it, in cpuset.c the cpuset_delete() function
was not closing either the file descriptor it opened on
the tasks file nor the directory pointer it had opened
on the job cpuset itself.

Hence why all the ones that were showing up in the lsof
output were from deleted files and directories.

Patch attached against that snapshot, hopefully it's
fairly straightforward!

cheers,