[torquedev] TORQUE 2.3.2 Release Candidate

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Jul 24 05:32:05 MDT 2008

----- "Josh Butikofer" <josh at clusterresources.com> wrote:

> We'd like to avoid such a scenario again with 2.3.2.

Excellent idea Josh!

We've set it up at VPAC but we don't have nodes
self-upgrading due to it using the contents of
/proc/self/exe to find itself so I'll probably
create a local patch to comment that code out.

Be nice if that was made a configure option
eventually so we could get it to use the path
to it instead.

This is because the version that our start script
finds in the $PATH is in /usr/local/bin but the
content of /proc/self/exe has its symlinks
dereferenced so it points to the old version.

cheers,