[torquedev] proposed change in directory structure

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Jul 16 00:58:05 MDT 2008

----- "Glen Beane" <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been working on some changes in trunk that transfer
> the .OU and .ER spool files from pbs_mom back to pbs_server.
[...]
> Are there any objections to this change in trunk?

I'm happy as long as there's a way to ensure that
this never happens on a particular cluster (maybe
by a server configuration setting or by being a
configure option).

Actually, I'm presuming this is predicated on the
blcr configure option being enabled ?   That might
be enough for us.

We'd need to rethink our cluster design to
cope with the potential data file sizes from
this.

cheers!