[torquedev] using a single .TK file
garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jan 31 20:19:18 MST 2008
I wrote a patch a long time ago to have TM tasks use a single .TK file isntead
of a directory of tiny .TK files. The problem was that users were eating up
all available inodes and filling up /var.
I just realized that it wasn't in trunk like I thought it was. But
unfortunately, now I can't find that patch!
So I've just re-implemented the idea and checked it into trunk. Hopefully it works :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torquedev/attachments/20080131/cb908ba7/attachment.bin
More information about the torquedev