[torquedev] cpuset support

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Jan 10 15:50:11 MST 2008

----- "Garrick Staples" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> I've almost got the basics done.

Wow!

> Creating job and task sets, moving processes into them, and removing
> them afterwards.

Excellent.

> Funny thing is, I can't test any of it.  I don't have the machines
> with the proper OS at this point.  Someone else is going to have
> to finish the work.  In a month or so, I'll be able to test things.

My home box is an Intel quad core (single socket) that is running
the current development release of Ubuntu.  I've got Torque checked
out of SVN on it from a few days ago (took many hours, that's one
hell of a slow server!) and can update it to pick up your changes
and try it out on there.

No guarantees on when though, I've been building up far
too much time in lieu recently with official work.. :-(

cheers,