[SPAM] [torquedev] [SPAM] Five patches for torque-2.3.0-snap.200802281931

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Feb 29 18:45:04 MST 2008

On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 12:20:57AM +0300, Eygene Ryabinkin alleged:
> Good day.
>
> Attached are two major and three minor patches.  First fixes the
> build on the CentOS 5.  Second makes specfile to be usable for my
> builds.  Third enables detection of FreeBSD >= 5 automatically, so
> one should not bump numbers for every new major branch.  Fourth
> adds missing #include for stdio.h -- this eliminates warning message.
> Fifth adds mom's hostname to the mail message -- it is rather handy
> when you get mail message about error, you know where to look.
>
> All five were tested on CentOS 5 and CentOS 4.6.  Minor ones are
> successfully working since Torque-2.2.1.
>
> Comments and suggestions are welcome.
> --
> Eygene Ryabinkin, RRC KI

All great patches!

I've committed all but the first one because it shouldn't be necessary.  The
system is specifically designed to handle all configure options.  I'm out of
town this weekend and will take a closer look next week.

University of Southern California