[torquedev] Quick test report of cpuset support

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Feb 18 13:48:54 MST 2008

----- "Dave Jackson" <jacksond at clusterresources.com> wrote:

> Chris,

Hello David,

>   My #1 goal with coding style is consistency.

I can understand why it was done, my issue was
that I was finding it hard to parse the code in
cpuset.c, mainly because of the lack of indentation
after braces in loops and if {} else {} constructs.

But as you say it's down to the major coders, they're
the ones who have to deal with this on an ongoing basis.

I inherited an open source project a year or so back
which was pretty hard for me to follow and recently
decided to use the GNU C coding style for it. I'm
lucky there though as I'm the only active maintainer. :-)

I didn't quite expect to stir up such a discussion! :-)

cheers,