Coding style (was: Re: [torquedev] Quick test report of cpuset support)

Matti Bickel cat5 at minet.uni-jena.de
Sun Feb 17 01:19:45 MST 2008

Glen Beane <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:
>    is there an official style guideline?

I vaguely remember asking for one, but getting a negative reply.

>    I think my biggest offense is putting spaces after commas and around
>    operators, but it really pains me to do that

++ coincidence - when merging the Libnet code, i ran across some
reformatting including the "sins" you mentioned...

I'm really in favour of adopting a more liberal space usage. While i'll
not go after anyone if that's rejected, i think it's more in line with
the general generous use of whitespace in the code anyway...

Just my $0.02
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)