Coding style (was: Re: [torquedev] Quick test report of cpuset support)

Matti Bickel cat5 at
Sat Feb 16 11:26:18 MST 2008

Garrick Staples <garrick at> wrote:
> I certainly noticed that your code wasn't following "the style", but then, I
> wasn't going to nitpick this incredible contribution.

While i appreciate the "incredible", i do welcome nitpicking before my
code actually gets merged to trunk, so that others, who are more
familiar with "the style", can contribute more easily.

Well, if someone could post a vim settings line they use for editing
torque code, that'd be much appreciated. Currently i have to rely on
manually setting indent and co on each file, which gets kinda
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)