[torquedev] Quick test report of cpuset support

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Sat Feb 16 07:56:33 MST 2008

Chris,

  My #1 goal with coding style is consistency.  The original OpenPBS code
was developed by a distributed committee and contained numerous coding
styles or lack of coding styles.  It was a mess.  It was difficult to
following, difficult to enhance.  The current coding style particulars
are not absolutely critical but it is simple, straightforward, and
consistent with other products we work on and helps CRI based developers
be more productive.  We are making significant efforts to constantly
clean it up and constantly improve internal documentation and comments
with every project and bug we work on.

  Still, this is a community project and for coding style, it should be
determined by the primary contributors to the code.  What Garrick, Glen,
and other contributors suggest will be weighted very heavily in making a
decision on any changes.  So, I guess, if you want specific changes, let
the lobbying start... :)

Dave