[torquedev] Quick test report of cpuset support

Matti Bickel cat5 at minet.uni-jena.de
Sat Feb 16 01:40:44 MST 2008

Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 04:52:27PM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:
> > Out of interest - is it worth running GNU indent over
> > the Torque code for a consistent layout ?
>
> Dave wouldn't like that.  He's a stickler for his style :)

I probably need to restyle my ipv6 code, then. I still haven't found a
style guide, here's my understanding from what i saw:

There is space between control structure keywords and predicates.

Braces go on the next line, indented 2 spaces.

Code in the structure is on the same ident level as the braces.

Function arguments get /* I */ and /* O */ for input and output
arguments.

On return, statements are surrounded with ( )

Have i missed something? Just turned a blind eye on a already existing
style document? Lemme know :)
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)